This is the second coming of the return of the rise of the revivial of the resurrection of the... Okay, you should be getting the drift by now.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Forever

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

these 2 word documents were all i needed u to help me print. but no, 1st, u went on about why am i asking my ex to print it for me. next u went on about how if i was mr popular i should not be asking u to print it for me and how since i have so many friends in the estate i should be getting them to print it for me. 1st, alv, yx and jh are in hall. hall for crying out loud. and Van does NOT have a mother fucking printer. that leaves me pretty much out of choices. of course i had other people to approach, provided i wanted to drive out. you were the closest to my house and yet u were the last i approached for help simply because i did not want to ask u. simple. but as fate would have it the other neighbours choose to desert me. and of course i have other friends, of course they would help me but that would mean driving down to where they are which would take up time that i did not have. which part do u not understand till now? is that lawyer induced brain of yours comprehending.

and then finally, u decided to not print it as it would take up too much ink. like what the fucking hell. too much ink. seriously. 5 cents a page they would be charging me for black and white. and black and white was all i asked. then u went on about how expensive ink is for old printers. like what the fuck. seriously.

u make it sound like i owe u the fucking world and u want to see is me begging at you feet. seriously. get a life. it is so hard for u to print out 2 pieces of paper for me...

and not forgetting how u have no qualms about waking me in the morning forcing me to give u a lift to school. or have u forgotten the numerous times u forced me to give u a lift because u were running late. lifts to school, lifts to hwa chong for your stupid net ball trainings. of course u wun remember that. u would only remember the times u woke me up and i decided, no, i did not want to give u a lift to school, or the times when i did not have to go to school, thus turning you down.

you probably remember the times i broke ur heart. not the times when i cried in school and decided to skip my pre final training and your netball match instead of having to choose whether u or getting to play in the finals was more important.

how u love to probe into my life only to have the smirk on ur face when things are not going too well. seriously. and then withold everything inside when i ask u about urs.

yeah, u stopped believing in forever when u were 16 but now ur thinking about forever more and more. i've stopped believing in forever when i was 17 but judging from the way ur acting, i believe in forever now.

1 comment:

pingp0ng said...

ur blog is full of.. bitterness.. hatred.. blablablanegativityblahblah. where got as cool as u said it was? heh. -pingpong

Followers