This is the second coming of the return of the rise of the revivial of the resurrection of the... Okay, you should be getting the drift by now.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Dressed to the nines

Dressed to the nines! What a party! What a night! What a success! Yeah right…

1st, despite having a theme “dressed to the nines”, I turned up in t-shirt and jeans. Granted it was a brilliant transformers t-shirt that said OPTIMUS PRIME. They had this best dressed competition, which was simply rigged. There were people in suits who were not called up and they had some of the most good looking people on stage. As well as some of the most fugly ones on stage too. Like blow my fucking balls away please.

Two, it was the 1st time I went to a club and I managed to find a table so easily. In fact, we didn’t have to hold a table. There was just tons of tables lying around with no one sitting in them. Stupendous I’m telling you.

There weren’t many people there. In fact, it was just barely filled. But barely filled is nice. Sometimes. The party didn’t really start until I decided to find the salsa dancing gay bastard friend of mine and wala! I got free drinks passes. And more free drinks passes and more free drink passes. I believed I might have had too much to drink since I was shamelessly asking his friend (who were giving out the free passes) to give me more passes.

That was when I decided that the party was a fucking smashing success. After changing the drinks and drinking a little more. I swear DXO rocks my flaming testicles. There’s nothing better than free booze. Maybe except loose chicks but then again, you never know what you might be catching and worst. The sergeant major was there. J

Back to nothing better than free booze. The upside of going to a party where no one else wants to go. You get the stuff all to yourself. Coolness. The gay bastard and me were supposed to go look for his cousin. But apparently he forgot about it… ended up dancing with the fugliest of girls. Seriously fugly. Like a face only her mother could love…

The next day as I was leaving bishan mrt heading back home, I decided to pop into the store that’s more (7-11) and get me a drink. On the way out I met the dumbest, most self centred and just damned irritating bitach in my life.

1, the door says pull. Which means, if you “push” the door open, it is more likely than not to not open. So it doesn’t matter how hard u push, the door is just not going to open. Simple.

2, when u see another person from the other side of the shop (I was coming out, while she was trying to enter) “magically” opening the door. Please do NOT shove ur fat sorry ass into the door while keeping your head down as if you didn’t know that I was opening the door for myself. I cannot even understand how you might even think that I was opening the door for you. You are neither physically disabled nor mentally handicapped. Your neither too young nor too old. And worst. Your not even pretty. In fact, if there was the exact opposite of hot, it would be unhot and you would be the epitome of unhot.

3. even if u shamelessly squeezed past me through the door. Just please say thank you, or a nod or something anything to show a little gratitude for someone you had just so shamelessly taken advantage of…

1 comment:

Floyd said...

ong, change ur template...
there's something about this shade of green.
oh fark maybe u shld keep it.
creepy could work sometimes.

karen
littlefeet8, wat was i thinking.

Followers