This is the second coming of the return of the rise of the revivial of the resurrection of the... Okay, you should be getting the drift by now.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

DUMBASS

I heard this conversation on the radio and it cracked me up big time. The stupidity of the caller is astounding.

Dj," hello, may I know who's speaking etc. what would you like to hear?"

DUMBASS," I would like to order hips don't lie."

Dj," u would like to order hips don’t lie? Would you like fries to go along with it?”

DUMBASS, “….. Err…”

The dj then trys to make it more obvious, “would you like a drink to go with your order? Chips? Ketchup?”

DUMBASS, “ hmmmm…. Err…..”

Dj, “ would u like to UPSIZE your order?”

DUMBASS, “ upsize?”

Dj, “ upsize, bigger coke? Larger fries?”

DUMBASS, “ er…..”

Dj, “ never mind, I’ll get ur order now. Would u like a straw berry short cake? Coke? BRAIN JUICE…”

HAHAHAHA. I could die when I heard the last line. it didnt help that the caller couldn't speak properly. could be that she's nervous. could also be that she's just dumb. i prefer the latter.

No comments:

Followers