This is the second coming of the return of the rise of the revivial of the resurrection of the... Okay, you should be getting the drift by now.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Whole Word, In It's Rooms.

Skinny people, tall people, short people, ugly people, good looking people (a lot of those...), familiar people, not so familiar people and people i have absolutely no recollection i've met in my life. those were just some of the people i met at zouk. the whole world was at zouk last night. at least the whole smu population was there. i turned my head and there was a smile coming from someone. i admit. sometimes i have absolutely no fucking idea who the person smiling at me is but what the hell, returning a smile has not gotten me killed yet.

then there were the ah bengs. rule number 1. avoid going on top of the main podium at zouk unless ur a) an ah beng/ah lian b) u want to me an ah beng/ah lian c) u want people to think that ur an ah beng/ah lian. rule number 2, always go to the other podium. i call it the babe magnet. the gals dancing on that podium at so damn bloody freaking hot. sizzling. rule number 3, always have a gal/group of gals to join. when people see a grp of gals dancing together, it's neat. when people see a grp of guys dancing together, L-O-S-E-R-A-R-M-Y-B-O-Y-S... point made.

my friend's sister was at zouk for the 1st time. a nubile 18 yr old. apparently she was SUPPOSED TO BE staying over at a friend's place when my roving eye caught a glimpse of her. "hey, that gal not bad sia. something tells me she's in medicine, single, no bf before, relatively pretty and rich." my friend,"WHERE?! WHERE?! quick show me when my gf's not here." me," WAH LAO! UR FUCKING SISTER LEH! can u please control..." the resulting laughter was was deafening. the look of disbelief on his face, followed by the lightning quickness he jumped up to his feet and was gone in a flash, chasing after his sister. i silently said a prayer. "PLEASE LET HER BE HIS SISTER. I'M SO DEAD IF SHE'S NOT." ah, the power of my eagle eyes. by grace i was saved. that happened at 12. he told his sister they were leaving at 1. she told him she's staying till 3. they settled at 2.

"hey, since we got no table let's join X.". "I'M NOT JOINING X! NOT WHEN I'M FUCKING HOLDING 4 JUGS OF DRINKS. we join X and we fucking finish 1 jug X will finish 3. and he wun pay us back. REMEMBER." me, "oh yah. let's call y, i saw his gf here. so he shld be here."

when i met y outside the toilet. y(this is the 1st thing he says to me. not hi. not long time no see. not how are u. BUT)," U KNOW WAT! I FUCKING SAW X HERE. I WANNA KICK HIS SOORRY ASS." me, "that makes 2 of u, Z wants to kick his ass too." Y, "dun u wanna kick his ass too?" me, "there's too many people here. unlike u and Z, I HAPPEN TO BE IN SMU. X HAPPENS TO BE IN SMU. and unlike u 2 i happen to have MUTUAL friends with X..."

Z, "if u dun join us, when we go diss him later, we'll just say adrian asked us to do this because he just cannot stand ur fucking ugly face. and that voice that has problems speaking english and a brain that cannot think."

the friends i have. gems. every single last one of them.

received tons of dirty looks. apparently BY was there and she started following me ard cause the guy she was with was attached and there was some issues with the girlfriend. waala. instead of a guys night out i now had a date. unbelievable. the smu ruggers that were there were like,"wah lao... there goes adrian again. with that hot babe that he's going states with." priceless. by actually knows all of my ex's. it was amazing talking to her findin out what she tot abt them. i'm not sure whether she knows they were my ex's but it's flattering to hear that the people u used to date are etc etc etc. okay not that flattering. other people are dating them now... sighs. by the time i dropped her home the sun was rising. i knew if i got home after the sun rose i was dead. like a vampire running for it's life i made a mad dash home. thank god i made it before my mom got up. i can just imagine the conversation if i got home after. "wah boy, why u come back so late!" (this is a statement not a qns. a statement of utter condemnation.) me,"where got late?! damn early can. look, the sun's rising!" mom,"ur dead." me,"i'm dead" (this works just like the jedi mind trick that star wars made famous.)

No comments:

Followers