This is the second coming of the return of the rise of the revivial of the resurrection of the... Okay, you should be getting the drift by now.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Grow Fucking Up

the most irritating guy i know. let's call him fuckface, i know it's not short or easy to type but it conveys my message across. fuckface. FUCKFACE.

okay i'm getting cold feet now cause i'm afriad he reads my blog and i'm doing this in a fit of anger... some of the things he said. i shall now say this as vauguely as i can. if he's reading this i am so bloody fucking dead. but then again when have i bothered.

imagine telling someone that A will tell him everything and not u because he's so much closer to A. and it wasnt like i wanted A to tell me anything. he just said it. maybe it's his way of striking conversation. fucking negative eq.

he willingly gives pple my msn. but refuses to give me other people's msns when i ask for them. citing x's so and so's friend u ask so and so loh... like how fucking old are u. in kindergarden. and i do not appreciate u giving my msn to other people...

there's loads more... but shall stop since my anger is satisfied.

i hate winamp. they're playing all soppy jazz love songs now...

lullaby of birdland. that's what i always hear when u sigh... i mean come on... how cheesey is that... and there's a weepy old willow. he loves to cry. and that's how i shall cry on my pillow shld u kiss me goodbye... WRONG SONG WRONG TIME.

dusty springfield's the look of love is in ur eyes... LOVE. I WLD LOVE TO STRANGLE SOMEONE NOW. the look of death perhaps... i can hardly wait to kill u. feel my arms ard u. how long i've fainted. waited just to kill u. and now i've found u. u've got the look of death on ur face. the look that time cant erase...

then there's "what is this thing called love...". shoot me... and it doesnt help since winamp is on random and like some diabolical bitch when i click next she just plays another love song... like &%$&%&$##@$%@#%.

come away with me in the night... come away with me and i will write u a death note. come away with me on a bus. i will run u down before u get on...

No comments:

Followers