This is the second coming of the return of the rise of the revivial of the resurrection of the... Okay, you should be getting the drift by now.

Friday, January 05, 2007

where's my mom?

my mom left for china on the 3rd of january. 2 days before she left, my dad made some potatoe soup for dinner and breakfast for the next day. today is the 6th of january and the past 2 days i noticed a funny smokey smell coming from the fridge area. i believed it was some shit caused by some stupid construction worker that was visiting my estate regularly. after lunch, i was cleaning up some shit when i noticed that the electric soup maker (is that what we call it?) was still turned on... i opened it and saw fucking the potatoe soup my dad made still inside. the carrots inside it had turned white and there was this strong musky smell quickly filling up the whole room. the chicken legs inside had also turned white. and the whole damn thing was still warm (because of the keep warm function). it was the single most gross thing i've ever seen in my life. disgusting.

thank god for the washing machine. now someone should invent something that can dry and iron my clothes automatically. and at the same thing, make it magically appear inside my cupboard. like... magic?

my dog probably hates my guts because i'm feeding her only 2 handfuls of dog food for dinner and she gets fruits courtesy of my dad in the morning. this compared to buttered bread and chicken rice at night plus cake for supper. chicken rice is not the chicken rice we know of but rather the literal meaning of the words chicken rice. boiled chicken with plain white rice sometimes with a sprinkling of dog food on top. fucking pig.

there's this big fat mosquito in my room. considering that there's no one else in the house. she must have gotten so fat from sucking my fucking bloody. and that's fucking a lot of blood. she's a sly one though, never landing on any part of my anatomy that i can see. they're always on the back, side, backside, back of the thigh and the all time worst place? the sole of my feet. FUCKER.

my uncle's being a pain. my dad told me to drive to work. and i was like WENT TO FRANCE! (wtf) are u kidding me. he quickly followed up with a, "well if ur not driving to school maybe you would like to hide ur keys or bring them with you to work..." all this to prevent my uncle from taking my car. haha. not a problem. i brought both keys with me to work. and at night when i wanted to go out, i realised i left BOTH of them in the office. WENT TO FRANCE!

hellocutesenior! on monday i'll be a happy man. at least till i finish the week and go to carrefour. lets hope carrefour is a good place to be.

No comments:

Followers