This is the second coming of the return of the rise of the revivial of the resurrection of the... Okay, you should be getting the drift by now.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I hate this job

I hate this job. I hate the people working in the office and I hate the people working with me. The only thing I probably like about this job is that I’m fucking free because there simply isn’t anything for me to do.

There’s nothing for me to do because the mother fucking lazy bitches here either a, refuse to give me the documents I need or b, prepare the documents I need but refuse to pass them on to me till I go find them again and again and again or c, just plain outright tell me they’re busy and they’re not employed to entertain me. Well, I’m not employed to be your fucking stress relief lets scold the auditor just for kicks. Just wait till I start raising management points. I swear your name is on the top of the list, XXXXifer, even your name rhymes with Lucifer. Bitch. And what’s with preparing documents and not passing them to me? Wouldn’t you not rather I chase you down like the rat that you are… And your post might sound fantastic, accounting department deputy head, and your only getting fucking 2,800. I’m so going to earn more than you when I join the working world. Ohoh, elitism here. Better shut the fuck up before I ask you to get out of my elite uncaring face.

I hate the people I’m working with because I’m just not working with anyone and I hate not working with any. How cool is that. I have total autonomy to do whatever I fucking want and there’s no one to supervise me. How cool is that. And I can just say that I’ve gotten nothing from the clients (which is true) and not do anything! Internet! HERE I COME! Only 1 small problem here, there’s wireless but I’ve got no wireless card. There’s a lan port here but I’ve got no lan cable. WOOO HOOOO! I feel like a million bucks right now. Fucking shit. And Lucifer asked her it department to set me up with some internet access. It’s been 2 hours and STILL NO INTERNET ACCESS! Talk about efficiency man. Fucking shit I hate working alone. It sucks the marrow out of you. I’m bored. I almost spelt bored as board. Dammit. Give me what I need for crying out loud. I want to FINISH my work so I don’t have to work overtime. Or send someone, ANYONE to watch over me so at least I’ve got something to do. I wouldn’t mind doing ANHING. Photocopying, filing, ANYTHING.

And there’s this interesting thing that makes me wonder why people do not want to work at the management level. Non-management pay (in total) - $500,000 management pay (in total again…) – 400,000. Not too shabby right? Think again. NM CPF – 135,000 MM CPF – 160,000. And management has less than half the head count of non-management! And for the stunner, Non-management bonus – 200,000 while Management bonus – SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND! What the fuck is wrong with this world and to keep everyone happy, only the HR Director can look at management pay. They’re seriously whacked. I love this company.

I’m betting everyone’s wondering what company I’m working for. Seems pretty cool huh. They pay some 600 people one some and then some 200 people another sum. Of course all figures are un-audited just in case I say something stupid or something damn wrong that would land me in soup.

My clothes are getting tighter. This calls for some midnight supper. I mean running.
I love auditing! Shiok shiok ar auditing! Next time, I wanna audit smu, acs (i), acs(ib) and the acs with the bachelorette program thing. Acjc can suck my balls.

What’s the use of having a person’s msn if they never authorize you? it’s better than turning you down. And it’s definitely trying to avoid giving the msn.

No comments:

Followers