This is the second coming of the return of the rise of the revivial of the resurrection of the... Okay, you should be getting the drift by now.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

if the car keys are not at my house, you ought to get the hint that ur not supposed to use the car. and no, i do not appreciate the ransacking of my things. neither do i appreciate the constant calling. and least of all, i do not appreciate getting an sms demanding my car keys because it's my car. you did not pay for them and neither did u help me maintain it. blood means moot to me when i only see you when you're needing my parents help. and do not be shocked that my mom does not have her set of keys because there are 2 sets of keys. one is in my office and the other with me. too bad my mom's in china.

don't give me promises like only i will use it and not my son. or that i'll use it for a short while. or that i'll pay you back for the petrol used. or i'll take really good care of your car. because quite frankly, you will not. and i'm not interested in playing some cat and mouse or police and thief game where you break all the rules and i try to catch you doing so because i reckon since you'll be cheating anyway, there's really no point playing such a game with you. the odds are against me and i don't bet against myself.

so don't pretend and call me inquiring about the whereabouts of my car because it is quite frankly, outside my house. and dun pretend that you're not outside my house when you say things like i don't see your car keys and lastly, don't go and ask my mother who will ask my father to tell me to leave a set of keys in case of "special" occasions whereby you'll really need the car because you mean about as much to me as the mother fucking begger who is not in anyway disabled.

No comments:

Followers