This is the second coming of the return of the rise of the revivial of the resurrection of the... Okay, you should be getting the drift by now.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

what's with the "it's complicated". you're either single or your not. it's not complicated. it's single. linc says it means that you're either, a. together but not sure where it's going. b. not together but heading that way. c. not together but fucking like rabbits and having no intention of getting together.

and to me i just cant seem to see what's so difficult about it. if your a, then it's in a relationship. b, single. c, single and very fuckable.

on the topic of friendster, i didnt really know how people describe their interests as i never did have a friendster account because of various reasons listed below and till g decided to give or lend or loan me hers, which ever way it doesnt matter, cause i have the password and i can lock her out. haha. anyway now i'm surfing through and i am apalled at how men describle themselves... i cannot understand why any decent self loving guy would like to describe himself as single and willing to meet new girls, or interested in, Relationship Women, Dating Women, Activity Partners. okay, for the 2nd part, i went online and within 10 s i found a self deprecating man who has absolutely no sense of shame... and what the fuck is an activity partner! haha. it sounds so damn bloody fucking wrong. imagine going up to a gal and saying can u be my activity partner... friendster should really come up with better names...

another abnormality i've seen is the part where they ask you or rather, a column that says favourite books. this part confounds me... after looking at a few people's profiles, they all seem to say that singaporean men do not read anything other than magazines. and to top it off, they add a one liner that really makes me doubt their intelligence - DO MAGAZINES COUNT? you bloody fucking stupid mother fucker, it's like saying name your favourite car and you go, do motorcycles count. and even if they did. your supposed to name your favourite motorcycle and no go, i dun know anything about cars but do MotORcYcLeS count? fucking retards. TyPIng LikE ThiS DOeS NoT iN AnYWay MaKE yOu MorE InTERStinG mOTher FUCkbag.

a classic example - eNGinEeRinG UNdErgRad. you're an engineer for crying out loud. stop trying to be happening because it.is.just.not.going.to.happen.

and from the same person - i hAtE bOoks... HATe tO rEAD BUT bO bIaN.

and when asked about what kind of people he would like to meet? - i wanna mEet PpLe and FrIENds WHO I kNOw BUT haAvEn reALly met FOR quTite a LOnG TIME.... meet ppple who are NiCeE sInCeRE SweeT lOvEly OuTgOiNg fRiEnDlY aPpROacHaBlE.....

i swear, he's seriously lost and perhaps taking the question a little too literally when asked about the kind of people he wants to meet. pppppppple whom he has known but havent really met for a long time... i'm sure there's a reason why you havent met them in a long time and i'm sure that "they're just not important enough" kinda tops the list.

and upon completing the task i was tasked to do in friendster, i realised that that particular person only has 1 testimonial. so over drinks with the guys, i mentioned that that person only has 1 testimonial. to that i got this - she has no friends. uh huh. right. older woman with no friends. how cool is that. and to top it off, you don't even have a single testimonials. fucking friendless loser. right.

i worked on a saturday.

and partied till sunday 6am courtesy of hzy. but at least you paid for 15% of my sake. haha. mahjong is slowly being seen in a better light.

who ever you are, you're good...

Many many years ago when I was twenty three,
I married a fine widow as pretty as could be.
This widow had a grown-up daughter
With hair of fiery red.
My father fell in love with her,
And soon the two were wed.

This made my dad my son-in-law
And changed my very life.
My daughter was my mother,
For she was my father's wife.
And then things went from bad to worse,
Although it brought me joy,
I soon became the father
Of a bouncing baby boy.

My little baby then became
A brother-in-law to dad.
And so became my uncle,
And that made me very sad.

For if he was my uncle,
Then that also made him brother
To the widow's grown-up daughter
Who, of course, was my stepmother.

My father's wife then had a son,
Who kept them busy, on the run.
And he became my grandson,
For he was my daughter's son.

My wife is now my mother's mother
And it makes me very blue.
Because, although she is my wife,
She's my grandmother too.

If my wife is truly my grandmother,
Then I, by rights, am her grandchild.
And every time I think of it,
It simply drives me wild.

For now it seems I have become
The strangest case you ever saw.
As the husband of my grandmother,
I am my own grandpa!

shame on you lyrics by the hot hot heat.

Running with scissors wasn't smart
I tripped and cut open your heart

okay, some of the lyrics.... at least the part of the lyrics i liked the best. ahaha.

i was talking to gay salsa friend askin him out for dinner when he went

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

at the end of that conversation, there was 1 person who was very pleased with himself, another who was not too pleased with the other 2 and the last one who was quite rightly wrongly accused. all because of a cheap attempt to get 1 free dinner and a desire to put something interesting on this blog.

No comments:

Followers