This is the second coming of the return of the rise of the revivial of the resurrection of the... Okay, you should be getting the drift by now.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

sometimes i wonder whether there is such a thing as divine intervention and i'm glad when it happens. god will find a way when there seems to be no way, he works in ways we cannot see. okay dude, workm i don't care whether i can see it or not but i really hope that it's gonna be good. but at least now, something's clear. that at least i can put my mind at rest. lets hope other things are clearer and that after those things are clear, i can sleep well and put my mind at rest. at least until december ends.

it's just 1 month and 5 days. let us just hang in there. don't push me up the wall anymore.

But darling, you know that I love you true,
Do anything that you want me to,
Confess all my sins like you want me to,
There's one thing that I will say to you,
I'm not like everybody else,

No comments:

Followers